Data retention policy
What Data do we collect?
Tara’s Body may collect personal data directly from you or indirectly through third parties. In accordance with the principle of minimization, we collect only the data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The different categories of data collected during your subscription and in the context of your use of our services or applications are the following:
- Identification data (e.g. name, first name, customer number)
- Contact data (e.g. postal or e-mail address);
- Usage data (including web pages visited, destinations called);
- Connection data (in particular IP address of your computer, connection and usage logs);
- Financial data (payment methods and history)
- Commercial data (list of products and services you benefit from);
- Location data
- Content data
Your personal data are collected and processed only on the legal basis provided by the Regulation:
Within the framework of a purchase on the site tara’sbody.com:
- Customer account management;
- Customer or user identification and authentication;
- Communications with the customer (technical and commercial assistance);
- Management of rights and requests to exercise the rights of individuals
- Provision and operation of services
- Hosting of customer or user data
For legitimate interests or, where applicable, on the basis of your consent:
- Fighting fraud and preventing delinquency;
- Organization of contests
- Carrying out statistical studies, analyses and audience measurements
To ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations as defined by applicable law.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or to enable us to meet our legal obligations.
Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
To which recipients?
Your personal data may be processed by authorized personnel of the group, partners or service providers of Tara’s Body. The use of these partners or service providers is necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and Tara’s Body.
If these recipients are required to process your data outside the European Union, transfers will be made in compliance with the Regulation.
What security for your data?
We have defined technical and organizational measures to protect your data in an appropriate way according to their nature, the extent of the processing and their accessibility. This may include, for example, data encryption, access rights management, secure data flows, etc.
The respect of the security and the protection of your data imposes itself to all our collaborators as well as to our providers.
What are your rights?
You may request at any time access to your personal data, their correction, deletion (insofar as this does not prevent the proper performance of the contract or compliance with the legal obligations of Tara’s Body) and the limitation of one or more particular processing of data concerning you, under the conditions provided for by the Regulation.
You also have the right to change or withdraw, at any time, the consents you have given us for the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to their portability, under the conditions set by the Regulation.
Your personal data may be retained or deleted after your death in accordance with the Regulations. You have the right to instruct Tara’s Body to disclose such data to a third party designated by you.
Terms of practice
You can exercise your rights at any time by going to your customer area.